This article will guide you through installing the Barracuda Spam Firewall add-in for Outlook. With this add-in, you'll be able to mark emails as spam, which catches future emails at the firewall so you don't have to see them again!
1. Go to the following site by clicking on the link:
2. On the Barracuda Spam Firewall login screen, click the link at the bottom, Download Outlook Add-In Installer.
3. At the bottom of the browser window, click Run.
4. The application will download and start the Barracuda Spam Firewall Outlook Add-In setup. Click Next >.
5. Select the bubble next to I accept the terms in the License Agreement and click Next >.
6. Before continuing, verify that Outlook is closed and click Install.
7. Once the installation is complete, click Finish.
8. If Outlook does not automatically start, open Outlook. You will now see the Barracuda Networks add-in is now available to you.
That's it! You are now ready to mark emails as spam. To mark an email as spam, simply select the email and click the Mark as Spam button from the add-in. The email will be automatically deleted and blacklisted at the Barracuda Spam Firewall.
If you have any questions or find that this article contains a mistake, email the Help Desk at email@example.com and one of our friendly technicians will help you.
- ITNS Support